Russell AMPro Sieve Station
The fully automated Russell AMPro Sieve Station guarantees the quality of your AM powders
The Russell AMPro Sieve Station™ guarantees the quality of your 3D printing additive manufacturing (AM) powders, and has been designed to provide optimum sieving efficiency and ensuring your powder is ready for use or reuse as and when you require it. With a simple one-button operation and mobile design, this automated sieving machine ensures your powder at every stage of the process is qualified for use quickly and safely. The flexibility of the Russell AMPro Sieve Station™ means you can use the system for numerous powder handling tasks – being a modular design ensures the machine can be configured to meet your exact requirements.
Contact us to learn more about how the Russell AMPro Sieve Station™ can help you with your AM process requirements.
- Sieving virgin powders – Guarantee the quality of virgin 3D printing powder before it enters your production process
- Closed-loop powder recovery – Connect directly to your 3D printer, allowing you to transport your powders quickly and safely to the sieve station, and return immediately to the printer ready for re-use
- Build chamber evacuation – Quickly evacuate and sieve loose powder from your build chamber, minimizing production downtime
- Powder vessel transfer – Easily connect to your loading container to ensure high-quality of AM powders before use
Features & Benefits
- Prevent cross-contamination – Russell Compact Sieve® style panwork, with minimal contact parts, for tool-free strip down and easy cleaning
- Maximum powder recovery – Remove all out of spec powder, recovering all reusable powder ready for use
- Fully modular system – Can be used for numerous powder handling tasks, with various modifications available including inert atmosphere and multiple material use
- Minimize operator involvement – Simple one-button operation and fully programmable for multiple settings
- Compact & mobile design – Fits easily through doors and fits easily into your production process