AM Powder Recovery – AMPro® Lite
Improve product quality and reduce the contamiantion risk with additive powder sieve system
Capable of supporting many different modular systems from inert gas purging to O2 monitoring and ultrasonic deblinding, the Russell AMPro® Lite is an adaptable, portable machine that is ideal for entry-level users using bottles or powder vessels. It is designed with operator use in mind, with its easy to use one-button control system, and unique AMPro® feed and oversize removal systems for maximum mesh life. Offering a controlled, repeatable, and optimized sieving process, this model is suitable for connecting to most bottle sizes.
Contact us today to see how the AMPro® Lite can best suit your powder handling requirements.
- Bottle to bottle feed units – powder is fed through a sieve to ensure a controlled and efficient process
- Sieving virgin and reclaimed powder – ensure the quality of your AM powder before it enters your production process
- Powder vessel transfer – the loading container can be easily connected to guarantee the quality of AM powder
Features and benefits:
- Minimizes contamination – with the Russell Compact Sieve® style panwork, cross-contamination of AM powders is reduced, and its minimal contact parts allow for easy cleaning
- Adaptable and versatile – allows for modular systems, such as o2 systems, to be added
- Fits easily into your production line – portable, lightweight, and compact, this unit offers high-quality sieving performance identical to the Russell AMPro® Sieve Station but on a smaller scale