Russell AMPro Sieve Station
Innovative award-winning powder handling solution guaranteed to assure the quality of your AM powder
The Russell AMPro® Sieve Station is designed to meet key demands in the industry, guaranteeing the quality of your AM powders. This innovative machine ensures that your additive manufacturing powder is reused and reclaimed efficiently providing users with optimum sieving efficiency for numerous powder handling tasks. Its all-in-one powder management system, and SmartFlow™ (patent pending) technology allows for data logging capabilities for process validation and autonomous sieving, alongside its high-performance ultrasonic mesh deblinding system, which provides high flow rates and long mesh life for powder sieving.
The one-button automation operation system, which is fully programmable for multiple settings and enables automatic processing of different powders, minimizes operator involvement whilst improving their safety. Its fully modular system can perform a variety of different powder handling tasks, including inert gas purging and multiple material use, and its compact design means that it can fit easily into your process line. The Russell AMPro® Sieve Station is also castor mounted, allowing one unit to service multiple printers, and provides users with options to connect directly to a 3D printer which enables a fully closed-loop system.
- Sieving virgin powders – Guarantee the quality of virgin 3D printing powder before it enters your production process
- Closed-loop powder recovery – Connect directly to your 3D printer, allowing you to transport your powders quickly and safely to the sieve station, and return immediately to the printer ready for re-use
- Build chamber evacuation – Quickly evacuate and sieve loose powder from your build chamber, minimizing production downtime
- Powder vessel transfer – Easily connect to your loading container to ensure high-quality of AM powders before use
Features & Benefits
- Prevent cross-contamination – Russell Compact Sieve® style panwork, with minimal contact parts, for tool-free strip down and easy cleaning
- Maximum powder recovery – Remove all out of spec powder, recovering all reusable powder ready for use
- Fully modular system – Can be used for numerous powder handling tasks, with various modifications available including inert atmosphere and multiple material use
- Minimize operator involvement – Simple one-button operation and fully programmable for multiple settings
- Compact & mobile design – Fits easily through doors and fits easily into your production process
Ultrasonic deblinding systems are used to eliminate mesh blinding when screening difficult powders. Using ultrasonics allows you to sieve on finer meshes, increase your screening capacity and reduce mesh breakage.