EBM Powder Recycling – AMPro 400S EBM
Specifically designed for the EBM printing process, with a highly efficient solution to recondition unused powder
Electron beam melting (EBM) is an additive manufacturing method where a concentrated beam of electrons melts metal powders, layer by layer, to build a component. The Russell AMPro® 400S EBM has been specifically designed for this EBM process and is an on-demand unit which can be fully integrated into any depowder station to reclaim and requalify unused powders from the build envelope.
Contact us today for more information about how the Russell AMPro® 400S EBM can help with your AM processing requirements.
Reclaiming and reconditioning powders – Connected directly to the depowder station, powder can be conveyed, sieved and returned to the printer feed hoppers automatically.
Features and benefits:
- Controllable and repeatable sieving process – allows for multiple vessels to be loaded, and the rate of which powder flows into the storage vessels can be easily controlled.
- Maximum powder recovery – removes out-of-spec powder and reclaims the reusable powder ready to use.
- Reduces cross-contamination – utilizing the Russell Compact Sieve® ensures minimal contact parts, making it easy to strip down and clean.
- Versatile sieving system – with a compact design, it is flexible to suit any production process configuration.
- Minimal operator involvement – with a simple one-button automation systems and programmable settings.