Filter Management System
The Russell Filter Management System
Remove operator involvement with the Russell Filter Management System™ (FMS). The system continuously monitors your filtration process, enabling the filter to run efficiently without operator involvement. This means reduced labor costs and increased productivity.
Two pressure transmitters, mounted on both inlet and outlet connections allow the system to monitor the differential pressure across the filter element as well as the upstream line pressure. The system can also be set up to operate the valves on a timed basis. This information is used to control the four main functions of the system:
- Time controlled valve operation – the system can be set to automatically discharge oversize contamination on a predetermined time interval.
- Differential pressure control valve operation – the system can be set to automatically discharge oversize contamination on a predetermined maximum differential pressure
- Maximum screen differential pressure indicator/warning – to protect your screen from damage
- Line over-pressure indicator/warning – to protect your filter and operators from harm
Enjoy the benefits of the Filter Management System
- Completely automates your liquid filtration process
- Improves safety by eliminating operator contact with potentially hazardous products
- Instantly saves you money – the system dramatically reduces good product loss
- Reduces labor costs as no manual supervision is needed
- Simple to integrate into your plant via Serial, USB or Bluetooth connectivity
- Back lit LCD display and simple menu structure for quick and easy setup and operation.
- Easily retrofits to all types of filters
Contact Us for more information about the Filter Management System™ .
Our range of filtration equipment is ideal for removing oversize contamination from liquids. With our unique self-cleaning design, there are no stoppages to change filter elements, increasing your productivity.