High quality mesh screens for high quality sieves and filters
When looking for a company to re-mesh the screens on your vibro screen or industrial filter the quality of the mesh material they use is one of the most important factors you should consider. Choosing a company who uses only the highest quality will ensure a consistent product quality can be maintained whilst also reducing the risk of continuous re-meshing due to frequent breakages. Here at Russell Finex we only use mesh of the highest quality to complement our range of high quality products.
The Russell Finex remeshing service
Russell Finex pride themselves on delivering a fast, high quality remeshing service that will give you peace of mind that your sieving equipment is being maintained to the highest standard, providing you with consistently high quality products as well as keeping downtime to a minimum.
If your mesh breaks, is low in tension or is damaged, remeshing can often be a more economical alternative to replacing the entire mesh frame. Simply fill in the remesh returns slip to return your screen to us and we will remesh it, saving you the cost of replacing the mesh frame.
Bulk remeshing can be a very cost effective service well suited for customers located far way from our plants or where a high number of sieving units require regular remeshing. Purpose-built transportation systems are provided to ensure transportation costs are kept to a minimum while ensuring remeshed frames are returned safely to you every time.
If you regularly require meshing and remeshing services, we can agree on customized stocking policies to ensure we always have the mesh and frames you require on-site. This guarantees minimized downtime and 24-hour turnaround.
Meshing techniques available from Russell Finex include:
- Vibrasonic Meshing – Ultrasonic deblinding systems rely on three critical aspects; the mesh frame, the mesh, and the VDS system. It is a ‘tuned’ system and therefore each part of the system must be consistently well maintained to ensure you receive repeatable performance you can rely on.
Read more on the Vibrasonic® Deblinding System
- Durable bonding for sizes up to 2m – We can remesh a wide range of different types of mesh frames including non-Russell Finex frames.
- Food and Pharmaceutical suitable – A safe, white adhesive tested to FDA 175.300. for high quality food and pharmaceutical applications.
- High temperature/Solvent resistant bonding – Due to the evolution of high performance adhesives, Russell Finex is able to offer bonding methods suitable to withstand many different hostile environments, which can cause problems for conventional bonding.
- Spot welded/support meshes for extra strength – Often used where the mesh may have the potential to suffer impact damage from material being fed from a large height above it.
- Clipped mesh frames – Although solvent resistant bonding results in higher tension mesh, clipped meshing can be suitable for companies preferring to remesh their screens on-site.
Contact Us for more information about Russell Finex meshing services
The Russell Frame Guard
The Russell Frame Guard is a high quality, durable storage system to protect mesh screens from potential contaminants and damage.Contact us